The introduction of video consultations is to adhere and follow Government and NHS advice, is to minimise the risks of exposure to COVID-19 to patients, the public and healthcare staff.
Online Consultations can be helpful for:
- Patients with symptoms of or confirmed Covid-19 infection.
- For patients who are high risk of COVID-19 infection.
- For patients who are worried about attending appointments.
- For patients with heightened anxiety – video consultation may be more reassuring than a phone call.
- To maintain social distancing.
What does a video consultation involve here at STEEL Physiotherapy;
- A brief conversation to ensure a video consultation is suitable.
- Arrange an appointment time that suits you.
- 5-min online questionnaire prior to the appointment.
- Video consultation and movement assessment.
- Individually tailored rehabilitation programme with video instruction delivered to your phone.
- The ability to stay in contact with us during your rehabilitation through the rehabilitation/exercise app.