Watch out for COVID – 19 symptoms
- If you have any flu-like symptoms including a cough, sore throat, tiredness, or fever?
- If you have been in contact with a suspected or diagnosed case of COVID – 19 in the last 14 days?
Wear a face covering
- Please bring a face mask with you to wear on arrival.
- We do have a supply of masks for you to purchase from us.
Arrive on time
- Please arrive for your appointment 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Only enter the clinic when called by the practitioner.
Bring a Towel
- During this time please bring a large towel for use on the treatment bed.
On arrival use hand sanitizer
- When entering the clinic please use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance door.
Do not touch
- We have removed as many items as possible in the clinic to make deep cleaning more effective.
- Please avoid touching surfaces as much as possible.
- The clinic is cleaned thoroughly after each patient.
Family and friends must wait in the car
- Patients should only be accompanied if minors, or they require assistance.
- Other members of the family or friends are requested to wait in the car.
- Please wear appropriate clothing suitable for the area needing treatment.
- Where possible please avoid bringing valuables into the clinic.
- You are able to pay via a payment link prior to your appointment which can be sent via text or email.
- Pay via BACS
- We are only able to accept card payments in the clinic.
- If you have any queries regarding payment please call the clinic before your appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation